Wednesday, January 24, 2007

DVR let me down...again!! T.T

OK. I haven't figured out why my DVR won't record Nip/Tuck, even though I have it on a Season Pass as well as it being #1 in my priority queue...but that's OK. Nip/Tuck is on FX, which means they will air the show again sometime again during the week. However, my DVR has now officially ticked me off!

I started watching Heroes a few weeks ago. You would know the series would take a LONG hiatus before showing new episodes. So I'm trying to catch up on the nbc.com website, which thankfully is sharing the first 11 eps. So I was very excited knowing that a new episode would be on this week. I don't have time to watch TV on Monday, so I was looking forward to watching it Tuesday, my day off. Couldn't watch it Tuesday morning because I had a sick child at home who begged to watch SpongeBob. I had OT scheduled at work for the afternoon/evening, so I knew I would need to catch the episode that night before I returned to work on Wednesday & the people I work with ruin it for me. Well, checked the DVR last night & NO HEROES!!!!!!

OK, something is going to have to done about this. I'm not looking too forward to catching this ep on the net. I have the season summary DVD listed on Netflix being sent to me. Hopefully that will hold me over until I get the chance to go on the internet.

No comments: