Monday, November 12, 2012

Another week, another ho-hum day

Mood: Blah

Well, last week was exciting.  Went through the whole emotional gambit.  Stick me with a fork, I'm done.  I'm glad the week was over.  At least I'm good now.  The week ended well.  Unfortunately, the only things I can think upon with fondness are what I watched at the theater and on TV.  I did go to a card party.  It is a quarterly thing with some friends of mine.  That was fun.  I enjoy hanging out with those ladies.

Watched Skyfall, the new Bond flick.  Holy cow what a good movie.  We get some background on Bond's childhood, what made him a successful candidate for the 00 program.  Not much, but enough to make you want to see if they do any more in future movies.  Javier Bardem made a wicked villain.

Walking Dead was good.  This week's episode showed Rick losing his mind, finding out a walker ate his dead wife.  Darryl and Maggie going out to find food for the "little ass-kicker".  The Governor is messed up! Fo' Sure!  I'm glad I got into this show.  It is gory and nasty, but the story is intriguing.

Filed my weekly unemployment claim, looking for more work again this week.  Not going whole-hog until my unemployment is exhausted, but for now I am looking for something comparable to my old job.

Wish me luck!

No comments: