Monday, November 5, 2012

I hate waiting

Mood: Frustrated

Still haven't heard about my job.  My frustration stems from trying to gather the balls to contact HR to see if a decision has been made or contact the hiring leader that I know personally to see if she has decided.  I don't want to irritate the hiring leader, and I haven't had good experiences with HR.  I have told myself if I don't hear by tomorrow I will contact the hiring leader to see if she has made a decision.  I really want this job.  Have I mentioned that already?

Putting up Halloween stuff, putting out the harvest decorations.  Scotty has fixed my oven so know I can actually cook a good dinner this year.  We missed out on Christmas dinner last year.  I think I will be happy having dinners at the new house.

All fish still alive.  That's more than I can say about two main characters on The Walking Dead.  lol

No comments: