Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday, April 20, 2009

Weather: Cloudy

Mood: Anxious

Health: Allergies & ankle hurts

Currently listening to: Back to the Future Overture - Back to the Future Soundtrack



Trying to see if I can keep this "journal" going for more than just a fews days a year. Want to have a "hot" topics toward the beginning. I'm sure I'll be tweaking it as time goes on.



Done with work for the day. Will be leaving the center in approximately 20 minutes. Just received an email from Tori's teach about her I D N C (I Do Not Care) attitute at school. Was told she has been getting into fights & is having a hard time letting little things go. Hmmm...I wonder where she gets that from. Great! Something else for me to feel guilty about. I'm trying to strategize how to handle this when I get home. Hopefully I can get the support from Scotty that I need.



What's on my mind right now? Tomorrow's work day. Suppose to have a planning meeting in the morning, go to lunch & then a movie. Do I have the money for all of this? No. Do I really want to go see "Monsters vs Aliens" and eat at Kabuto's? No. Good part is that we get the rest of the day off for this. However, I'm thinking that doing all of this is not worth my time. I'm thinking I'm just going to stay @ work. Let's see if I follow through with it.



Scotty's birthday is this weekend. Was wanting to do something really cool for him besides take him out to eat. Was wondering if I should schedule some time at a batting cage...however will Scotty come home too tired? Don't want him grouchy. Maybe I should just play it safe & do the dinner. He won't commit to a restaurant. The problem with going out to eat is that the kids are so darn picky with their food. I hate paying for food they will not try to eat.



Debating on whether to get Scotty the new car radio, a gift card to buy the new car radio, or maybe fix his fish tank. I mean, it is taking up a lot of room in the living room.

No comments: