Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 16:17 EST

Mood: Agreeable
Currently listening to: Is This Love - Survivor


The prom challenge is finally coming to a conclusion. I'm taking Luc shopping to find either a rental tux or a suit. My budget for this whole prom adventure is $200. That should include a corsage for his date. Now, don't know if that includes dinner...crap, I just now thought of that. How does this work? She asked him as a friend. Is dinner included? Do they go dutch? OK -- he's going to have to carry the Amex with him that night.

Did I share that this is also the weekend of my daughter's first date? Her "boyfriend", which she is denying to her father, is her date for the elementary school dance. Geez...at least she hasn't asked me for new clothes. All I have to worry about with her is that she takes a bath & has her hair fixed...which I can do the hair pretty easily.

I'm done for the work for the day...so I'm trying to find time before I have to leave work. I have approximately 15 minutes. I could leave early since I stayed late on Tuesday, but why not. Boss isn't here. I can kill some time. Bought a Iced Orange Banana Cupcake from the cafe today. Good time to try it.

It's usually around this time of the week that I'm figuring out what I'm planning to do for the weekend. I'm sure Saturday will be taken up with Luc's prom preparations...or at least my preparations for Luc. Since Tori is on lock-down, can't let her run-around like usual since I have to supervise her. I do have to return a bathing suit I bought her that is too big. That's one thing I can do. I really need to clean on my house. It's not bad, but I would love to clean out my closet. Since I do have some money -- guess I can visit the local Goodwill & see what they have that I can further junk up my house with. Of course, I could always finish that blanket for Scotty that I meant to have for him by Xmas. Maybe that will be his B-day present. I can get him the car radio for Father's Day.

Ok -- the cupcake icing isn't flavored...slightly disappointed. The cupcake itself is a very interesting mix of orange & banana. Not sure how to react to it. Not tasting too good with my sweet tea...can tell you that for sure.

No comments: