Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 - 11:55 EST

Mood: Swinging...taking things minute by minute
Currently Listening to: It's Gonna Take a Miracle - Deniece Williams

Taking a break from work. Applications I need are not functioning. Mind is racing. Can't really focus on much, so what better thing to do but to write.

Update from yesterday: Luc talked to his prom date. She doesn't care what he wears. Good! He's wearing a suit. Apparently she's is wearing some sort of Red/Brown dress. I don't have a clue what that looks like. She is driving him. Told him she is going to have to come to the house to pick him up. I'm not dropping him off @ the school. I'm checking this chick out + taking some pictures. :)

Had a talk with the little girl last night. Put her on lock-down. Had a nice phone conversation with her teacher. Was told that she has been starting trouble among the girls, saying one hates the other, starting fights -- I've seen this behavior, so I know the teacher is blowing smoke up my ass. Apparently Tori wants to be the center of attention & will try to manipulate the situation to make it that way. Now everyone is seeing her for what she is doing, and it's backfiring on her. Told her all of her associations will be supervised. Said she had to stay away from the middle school girls. I think she is picking up on many bad habits, including, unfortunately, my niece. Now I have to concentrate on her schooling. She has a "no care" attitude. I'm trying to figure out how I can get her invested...find her Wiifm... LOL Never thought I'd use that term for anything outside of work.

Forgot to bring my lunch today. That sucks...I have some $$, but I'm not that desperate. I'm eating from Ritz crackers & peanut butter that I left in my desk drawer. Hoping that will get me through til I get home. I'll be leaving in 5 hours...I can do it.

Was thinking I was seeing the light at the end of the tunnel until I realized that I forgot about another obligation that I have for the end of the month. How did I do this to myself? I am so screwed...

Updated Mood: Depressed

No comments: